When it comes to keeping up the appearance of your smile, it takes work. Not only do you have to keep your teeth healthy with regular visits to the dentist, you must take care of your teeth with regular brushing and flossing. However, that is only the foundation of a perfect smile. Visiting a cosmetic dentist can provide you with different procedures that can help you straighten your teeth or whiten them for you. A few of our options include the following procedures:
- Cerec 3D: this procedure only takes a single visit to provide you with permanent white fillings, tooth colored crowns, inlays, and onlays. This procedure is super easy, precise, and very durable. This procedure can restore chipped teeth and replace old fillings.
- Dental Veneers: If you are not keen of your teeth for any reason, dental veneers can be designed to cover the front surface of your teeth. You can have the smile you have always wanted with veneers.
- Bonded Restoration: Chemicals are used on your teeth to restore their appearance. Micro-pores are made in the enamel to help bond them with fillings or veneers.
- Teeth whitening: If you drink a lot of coffee and wine or smoke cigarettes, your teeth may be discolored. However, teeth whitening can brighten your smile and improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Invisalign: If you have a minor gap or your teeth are not as straight as you would like them to be, Invisialign can offer you an alternative to braces that is invisible to others. Clear trays cover your teeth and secretly move your teeth to their projected location.
If you are interested in visiting our cosmetic dentist in Parkland, come to Sawgrass Dental Arts and begin transitioning your teeth to your desired appearance. Call us at (954) 994- 0362 to schedule your appointment with us today.