The average person smiles anywhere from 30-40 times a day, but when you’re dealing with a smile that’s less than stellar, you may be hiding your smile. At Sawgrass Dental Arts, we know that dental issues can make smiling hard, but there’s no reason to hold back! At our dental offices in Parkland, we’re helping transform smiles from embarrassing to happy and healthy. If your dental health is holding you back, it’s time to find a dentist in Parkland that can help turn your smile around. There are many signs that it’s time to find a dentist in Parkland:
- You’ve got a toothache. Are you dealing with a tooth that’s sore no matter what you do? Toothaches can be caused by many different problems such as a cavity, a fracture or by grinding your teeth at night. At our dental offices in Parkland, we can get to the bottom of your toothache!
- You’ve damaged a tooth. Have you chipped a tooth? Not to worry, we offer emergency dental services to help fix chipped teeth or other damages. We even have CEREC Same Day Crowns to help speed up services.
- Mornings start with a sore jaw. If you’re waking up with a sore jaw or teeth, chances are you’re grinding your teeth while you sleep. Bruxism is a common problem, but there are many different ways to treat this condition.
- Your gums are bleeding. If your gums are quick to bleed when you floss or brush, it’s time to find a dentist in Parkland. When your gums are quick to bleed, you’re more than likely suffering from early onset periodontal disease. Left unchecked, this problem can cause major issues such as tooth or bone loss. We can help reverse the problem at our dental offices in Parkland.
- Your smile has cosmetic issues. At our dental offices in Parkland, we offer many different cosmetic dental procedures to help your smile look its very best. We can help brighten your smile, and we can help with veneers that bring everything together.
When you’re ready to find a dentist in Parkland, there’s no need to spend hours searching for a great option. Our team at Sawgrass Dental Arts is here to help support your happiest and healthiest smile yet. Great smiles start with visiting our dental offices in Parkland. Your dental health is incredibly important to your overall health, so it’s important to find a dentist in Parkland that can help. Call our team at (954) 757-6644 to get started.